Nickname: Mrs. L-B
Hometown: Hopkinton, MA
- Fairfield University, B.S.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, M.Ed.
- Wheelock College, C.A.G.S.
- Endicott College, M.Ed.
- Lesley University, Ph.D. Candidate (ABD)
- English Teacher, Acton Boxborough Regional High School, Acton, MA
- English Teacher, Brookline High School, Brookline, MA
- English Teacher, Walsh Middle School, Framingham, MA
- English Teacher, Math Teacher and Librarian, Edgartown School, Edgartown, MA
- Leadership Team, Edgartown School, Edgartown, MA
- Assistant Principal, West Tisbury School, West Tisbury, MA
- Director of Student Support Services, Martha's Vineyard Public Schools
- Principal, West Tisbury School, West Tisbury, MA
I love to travel, read and spend time with family.
I am married and have four children, two boys and two girls. My youngest is a sophomore in high school. I have a German Shepard named Diesel and a Maine Coon cat named Luna.